Service indisponible. Suite à un incident technique, nous ne sommes pas en mesure d'afficher vos notifications. Veuillez réessayer dans quelques minutes.
Descriptif de la société :
E-ressources, is a Consulting company in Human Resources & Recruitment specialized in Finance, Accounting, Legal and HR. Our consultants combine Finance expertise in multi- cultural environments within FAT4 firms and / or Finance Department.
Description du poste :
Our client, one of the world's leading company in his sector listed on the New York Stock Exchange is looking for a H/F Senior Finance & Sales Analyst reporting to EMEA Finance Director :
Candidate responsabilities :
- Provide Financial and sales analytical support to internal sales group clients of the EMEA division.
- Monitor, review, gather and analyze preparation and validation of financial analysis for supported sales group which includes :.
- Reviewing accounting figures and provide guidance on possible inaccuracies.
*track and evaluate costs, budgets, performance and profitability of products and sales deals and incentives by market segments ;
- Analyze sales drivers.
- Prepare reports and analyze monthly forecasts of sales and margins, coordinating all regional forecasts.
- Report monthly actual against forecasts, analyze variances.
- Provide customer profitability analysis.
- Provide financial insight on current and future sales deals and recommend sales deals structure improvements to help improve margins ; attends sales meetings with high level customers and/or evaluates and advises on sales deals.
- Partner with senior sales management in the development of annual sales plans.
- Research and analyze market trends and identify new market opportunities potential risks and ROI analysis for special sales deals.
- Assist with quarter-end analysis in support for external reporting requirements.
- Compiling and presenting financial reports, spreadsheets and database applications, SOX reporting requirements and audit rules and regulations.
- Extracting appropriate financial elements from business deals/contracts.
Bachelor's degree in Finance, accounting or related field required :
- 2 to 4 years of project or team lead experience and 6 plus years of experience in financial analysis.
- Additional areas of knowledge include general accounting principles and procedures (GAAP), financial forecasting techniques.
- Knowledge of supporting an IT companies forecasting and sales process.
- Interpretation of technical accounting issues, compliance regulations and related legal documents.
- Maximum 20% Travel.
- Fluent in French & English.
- Flexible : can manage and shift priorities several times per day based on business sales emergencies and requirements.
- Capability in dealing with Senior Management.
Salaire : A définir.
Publié le 17/10/2016
Réf : TG-F0816-DDM-14819038/1164203/28791
Les offres d'emploi sur le site du recruteur ne sont pas toujours adaptées aux mobiles.
Me transférer l'annonce et postuler depuis mon ordinateur
Cadreo : le service emploi & carrière pour cadres expérimentés et cadres dirigeants